Canva image blurry? Here’s how to fix it!
AAAh! Is your canva image blurry when you download it? For example, when you create a Facebook Cover that has exactly the right dimensions, then you download it, upload it to Facebook, and it is blurry?
Don’t worry, in this blog post, I will show you exactly how to fix your blurry canva images!
Why are my canva images blurry?
People might tell you that it is because of not using the right dimensions, but actually, more often than not, this is NOT the reason! Actually, I am not sure what causes it, it seems to happen kind of randomly! But I do know how to fix it. I’ve recommended this method to so many people that I decided to make a blog post out of it!
So here we go, the MAGIC TRICK TO solve your blurry canva download woohoo!! You need to follow these exact steps and the problem should be solved.
How to fix a blurry download
Here’s what you do (make sure to follow these exact steps):
- Create your picture in canva like you always do. Make sure to use the right size (although that size is usually not the reason of the problem). For a Facebook Group Cover, I recommend using the “Facebook Event” size.
- Download your canva image file as a pdf for print, as shown here:
- Go to this website to turn the pdf into a jpg: https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg (make sure to use THIS specific website and this website only. No idea why, but I tried another one and that did not do the trick). Click “drop pdf here” to upload your canva image pdf.
- On the next screen, make sure to choose “convert entire pages” and click on “choose option”:
- On the next page, click on the download button. If your image has multiple pages, it will download as a zip.
- Check your images, they should looks crispy and clear!
- Upload your canva image to Facebook (or the place where your picture came out blurry before).
Tadaaaaaaa! Mystery solved. Say bye bye to blurry canva image downloads. You can thank me with a virtual prosecco 😆.
I hope this was useful! In my Facebook Group, I share daily practical tips on how to make your life on Social Media easier (as well as business strategy and marketing strategy advice). Join us, we are awesome!
You can also read more about social media here.
didn’t work for me. exactly the same blurry result.
Oh that’s too bad! Did you follow the exact steps, using the tools I suggested? I’ve seen sometimes that using a different tool still made things blurry.
It worked for me but it said I have to wait 15 seconds to do my next free conversion, but it never did allow me to do more than 1 so I had to upgrade to the free trial in order to get my tasks done. I’d love to know if there is a free option software.
It Worked!!! Thanks so much, it was driving me absolutely crazy until I found your blog post. You’re a genius!
This totally worked!! Thanks for posting.
Thank you so so so so much for this!!! You are a genius! I’ve been having this problem for months and finally found how to actually fix it. Thank you!
It didn’t work for me either. Same blurry result following your exact direction with the same tools.